Our Annual General Meeting is coming up on 23rd June at 12pm!
What does our AGM involve?
As a charitable organisation, we have to hold an annual general meeting (AGM) every year. What happens is that the people responsible for the running and organisation of RY, the board, use the AGM as a chance to report about all the happenings of the last year to its members.
There are boring bits, like changes to our constitution (don't worry we'll tell you about these soon!) but there are also fun things like free food, chatting about our campaigns and also getting to enjoy some super cool company.
Why should I come?
The free food, obvs.
The AGM is YOUR chance to have a say about how RY is run and what we do. Plus there will be some awesome spot prizes we're giving away like t-shirts, mugs and prezzy cards!
When? 23rd June 2019 at 12pm
Where? The RainbowYOUTH Auckland Drop-in Centre (10 Abbey Street)
Things to read beforehand: the proposed changes to our constitution. These proposed changes are to enable voting by proxy (including online voting) at future AGMs.
We also elect our new board for the next annual term!
If you think you have what it takes to be a board member, fill in the form below (applications close 11pm, 19th June 2019):
- RainbowYOUTH’s Statement on the Findings from the Education Review Office: ‘Promoting Wellbeing Through Sexuality Education Support’ Report
- Report Shows Current Mental Health and Addiction System Is Vastly Under-serving Aotearoa New Zealand’s Rainbow Communities
- RainbowYOUTH does Trans Day of Visibility 2018
- RainbowYOUTH Seeks New Support Manager
- Rainbow organisations question government election promises
- Empowering young people is the key to RainbowYOUTH’s work
- RainbowYOUTH Introduces New Executive Director Frances Arns
- RainbowYOUTH on the hunt for a new Executive Director
- 25K Raised For RainbowYOUTH At Charity Gala
- RainbowYOUTH and Tīwhanawhana Trust Release Resource to Help Whānau
- ASB and RY 2017 Tertiary Scholarship Winners
- RainbowYOUTH does Outward Bound
- Meet Mahipahi – RY’s New Ride
- RainbowYOUTH’s AGM & Official Centre Opening
- RY’s Annual General Meeting 2016
- RY Volunteers Recognised at Youth Week Awards 2016
- EVENTS: Queer Theory and the Holocaust Talks
- Announcing Our Tertiary Scholarship Winners
- Call for Executive Advisors
- We’re Moving!
- EY Foundation Gives to RainbowYOUTH for ‘Wear It Purple’ day
- Justice of the Peace at RY
- Mother’s Day Post: Amanda from Holding Our Own
- Supporter Round Up: Pride 2015
- RainbowYOUTH’s Auckland Pride Parade Protest Statement
- RY Welcomes Two New Staff Members
- Sneak Peek: RY Pride Art Exhibition
- RY Xmas Shindig
- RY Turns 25
- Our New Resources Are Here
- RainbowYOUTH TEAMS UP WITH ASB
- RainbowYOUTH Grant Writing and Sponsorship Workshop
- Call for Shared Experience Representatives
- AGM Roundup and Annual Report 2014
- RY and Affinity Services present: July Health and Education Wellness Day
- RY’s 2014 AGM & Board Applications
- RY’s New Look
- ‘Body of Faith’ Rainbow Youth Charity Night
- Family Portraits: A Queer & Trans* Comic Launch
- REVIEW: ‘Black Faggot’
- RY Scholarship to the Outgames
- Professional Development Workshops
- New Year Giveaway – Short Term 12 Film
- RY PRIDE EVENT: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue
- Overview: Pride In Defence Conference
- Two Internship Positions Available at RY & OUTLine
- Zine Workshop with Sam Orchard & Ash Spittal
- Educating for Diversity Video
- Charity Night at the Basement Theatre to Raise Money For RY
- ‘Educating For Diversity’ Report Launch
- Rainbow Youth Wins at the Manurewa Youth Workers Awards
- Come Along To Our Special General Meeting
- Pink Shirt Day Donations Helping Rainbow Youth
- RY and OUTline Mixer
- Meet Our New General Manager
- Rainbow Youth is hiring!
- Play to see: Queen
- Did you catch us on WERO?
- Say “I Do” To Marriage Equality With An Awesome Postcard
- Induction/Facilitation Training
- Check it out…
- Annual General Meeting: 29th June
- On PRIDE
- Human Rights and the School Ball
- END OF YEAR BASH
- We’re saying: WTF NZ!
- COMING SOON!
- Curious Relaunch
- Hey Ho!!!
- Oh hi…
- Auckland Cycle Pride | Sunday 10th February
- 18 April 2013- Today is a Good Day
- Sparkling performance
- Marriageathon at Rainbow Youth
- Documentary Edge Festival Giveaway!
- Photos from our Marriageathon
- New Website to check out…. LGBTI Asian Voices Revealed.
- AGM: 23rd June
- Lesbian Ball & XMEN
- Q12 The Tour Launched
- Upcoming HUI TAKATĀPUI !!! Register Now
- Youth ’07 Report
- The New Zealand Constitution
- PRIDE EVENT COME AND EAT EAT EAT POPCORN FOR RY
- Join in the Takatāpui Focus Group November 14th 2012!!!
- Help Rainbow Youth win a car!
- Induction & Geekfest
- Queer Culture: 1st – 10th July
- Geek Fest v2
- Queer Culture: June 24 – 30
- Thoughts on marriage equality
- 8 – The Play: A Fight For Marriage Equality
- Changes To Our Constitution
- Say WTF?! to Bullying
- You, Me, Us – Our People, Our Relationships
- Uenuku: Our Panui
- Rainbow Youth’s Pride!
- Done and Dusted – Our AGM 2013
- Faces, Places: Samantha
- Letter to MP Maurice Williamson
- GayTalk Tonight – Its Tommy!
- Butch Femme Queer Feminist Elders Afternoon Tea
- Faces, places: Craig
- RY Training
- Bullying Forum – Rainbow Youth Education
- WTF on GayTalk Tonight!
- Beyond the Binary – Review
- Bee a Kween – Bee Quick
- Noticed our Upcoming Events ?
- GayTalk Tonight – Marriage Equality
- Faces, Places: Aych
- The Great Auckland Pride Debate
- We’re Back We’re Back
- ASB and RY Tertiary Scholarship 2019 Recipient Announced
- In solidarity with our Muslim whānau
- ASB presents: RainbowYOUTH’s 30th Birthday Gala!
- 2019 ASB Auckland Marathon
- AGM 2019
- Read RainbowYOUTH's 2019 Annual Report!
- 2019 Board Member Applicants
- RainbowYOUTH and OUTLine to Grow Transgender Peer-Support Services in Northland and Auckland
- Executive Board Member Vacancy